Monday, July 21, 2008

Today is the Day! And other ramblings.

We go to the Eagles concert tonight!!! Air Canada Center, Toronto ON at 8 pm I will be singing right along with the Eagles!!!!! Can't wait!!!

Both kidlets are sick. Kenny now has a horrible sore throat and a bad throaty cough, with a fever of around 101 F. Boogabutt started to puke yesterday. Thank goodness she is now old enough to puke in a bucket rather than all over everything. Although she didn't make the first round and decorated the carpet in the front entrance. I'm waiting until the Dr's opens so I can get Kenny in. I don't think Maddy needs to be seen yet. Crossing fingers that she will get better on her own.

On a side note, he keeps on referring to a beaver in his throat. Guess it's better to have a beaver than a crocodile, which is what he is constantly asking if I have!

Another positive note is we have an appointment today at 1 with a home worker. So even though we don't have an official diagnosis yet, he will still get home care PT/OT and they also teach parents on how to deal with specific problems and give suggestions on how to handle things. Cause obivously things aren't working for us now. He was in full melt-down mode the other day and we just could not get him settled. Once he 'goes' it's so hard to get him to focus to calm him down.

This is going to sound like a spoiled little shit, but I keep asking myself why? Why have I had two children with problems that aren't easily recongized. Why do both have to entail violent temper tantrums? Why am I being punished? I know that none of these questions can be answered or just don't have an answer, but I still ask.

Well my day is starting. Just got off the phone from the Dr and he now has an appointment for 3. Kind of works cause I have to pick up oldest sis to help Grandma baby sit tonight. Oh man this day is going to crawl by! And then on Sat we head to Columbus OH!!! We'd better enjoy cause this is it for the yr!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Ontario, Canada
Married Mom of 3. Just trying to survive with the many challenges.