Friday, February 13, 2009

How does he do it?

I really don't understand my son. He has this sixth sense about where my coffee is and has now knocked over 5-6 full cups! It doesn't seem to matter where I put it, cause I'm great at leaving it around the house as I try to get everyone and everything ready to go, but holy cow! So far he's knocked it off the coffee table, dining room table, bookshelf, kitchen counter (this one happened this morning), my dresser and the dryer. HOW DOES HE DO THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Really, and he can't spill a half empty one. No of course not. But a full one, every. damn. time. I just don't get it. Is this a sign that I'm supposed to quit drinking coffee? You can all stop laughing at me right now! ;) This house has been washed with coffee too many times now. Argh, enough already!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Ontario, Canada
Married Mom of 3. Just trying to survive with the many challenges.