Friday, August 1, 2008

Not quite a week yet

In Columbus Ohio and Kenny is doing great! He had a meltdown yesterday at the State Fair but after spending hours in the sun, I'm not surprised. And go figure, he loves rides! He was so ticked when he was refused for not being tall enough. But fortunately there were enough rides to keep him happy. Not to mention the other 3 little hooligans.

Things have been very busy all week. We got here Saturday and haven't stopped playing since. An indoor water park, State Fair, trains, dinner with great friends that also live in Ohio and not to mention the numerous shopping trips to Target. Man do they have some great clearance! I have to say that I'm jealous.

Anyhoo, this trip is going much better than I thought for Kenny. To think we have uprooted him and completely screwed with his schedule and we are not getting massive meltdowns is great! Gonna enjoy it while I can!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Ontario, Canada
Married Mom of 3. Just trying to survive with the many challenges.