Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ya know what?

Sometimes real life sucks donkey balls! Choices I made years ago have now resulted in my being on insulin for Type II diabetes. Now what really sucks is that most people gain between 5 and 20 lbs while being on insulin and it is harder for the body to lose the weight. So on top of the 30 or so lbs I gained after quitting smoking, I get to look forward to gaining even more weight. How sad is that.

Maddy of course is feeding on my depression and is acting like a true spoiled little brat today. She is right now in her room cause I can't deal with the constant whining and bitching and moaning about absolutely everything. Kenny has been ok. Just constant "I'm hungry, I'm thirsty" over and over again.

No point to this. I'm just not having a good day.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Ontario, Canada
Married Mom of 3. Just trying to survive with the many challenges.