Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm hitting the end of my rope.

Yep, how much more can I take without going completely and totally crazy.

I just got off the phone from the Dr's office and found out that I have an extremely bad case of osteoarthritis in my neck/shoulders. Really. Gee, so how much more can I fit on my plate. Between Kenny and his issues, our lack of money and now this added problem, what the hell. I'm so ready to curl up into a ball and cry. Actually I just want to, well I can't do what I want to do. Rob can't get the time off and we don't have the money anyway.

I really have to get off my fat lard ass and get moving. I've spent too much time lazing around, somehow waiting for life to fix its self. Why does it feel like I've been kicked in the teeth repeatedly since I quit smoking. I quit, became an insulin dependent diabetic and now have developed arthritis in my neck. Bad enough that my Dr is really surprised and wants to send me for a CAT scan ASAP. Damn. Maybe I should start drinking again. At least that should numb the pain, or at least make it so I don't care anymore. Hmmm, has potential.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Ontario, Canada
Married Mom of 3. Just trying to survive with the many challenges.