Friday, March 7, 2008

I need everyone to cross their fingers for me. March break has started and I get a whole week of Maddy non-stop! Kenny will still be going to daycare, thank goodness, today, Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

The little man has been full of lovin' lately! Constant hugs, kisses and "I love you too Mommy", especially when he knows he is in trouble! He fell asleep on me last night just after 7:30. It was so cute to hear him snoring lightly while I was absorbed in HGTV. But how and where he gets the energy, I'll never know. I must channel it somehow, some kind of sport, or else I can see my house being completely demolished!

I will ask here, if you have previously sent me your blog site or email, can you please re-send? Our main computer is down and I have now lost all my contacts. We are just now getting our main email account transfered over and working, rhurry@sympatico.ca. Thanks all, it is much appreciated.

Time to start the process of getting everyone up and Kenny off to daycare. Maybe I can get the cracks in the dining room ceiling finished today. If I do that means maybe, just maybe, we can start painting on the weekend! What a concept, getting rid of the hideous apt. beige! We are going with a colour called Mocha Accent for the accent wall (go figure) and for the rest of the walls something called Tavern Taupe. The kitchen is going to be a colour called Algonquin trees which is a green but not overpowering. The living room is going to be the same as the dining room, accent wall and everything but I'm at a complete loss for the entrance way. I'd love something bright, cheery and welcoming but have no clue as to what that would be. Whatever it is has to be carried up the stairs, so that is a consideration. Can you tell this has been bothering me, lol.

Anyhoo off to start the day!

1 comment:

mexicanmasala said...

I so need to paint some rooms in my home. My house is mustard yellow and we chose that color!

Hugs to you!

About Me

My photo
Ontario, Canada
Married Mom of 3. Just trying to survive with the many challenges.